I'm at stay at home mom and housewife, trying to make money, meals and memories stretch!

Monday, October 19, 2009

6 Weeks

Yesterday little P hit the 6 week mark.
He's been smiling more at things that make him happy, and laughing more at what he thinks is funny. Most of yesterday was spent playing and laughing with me and Jeff. He also got to meet his Aunt Bonnie and cousin's today. Bella really loved him, and I got some cute pictures, I'll post them once uploaded.
Yesterday Jeff's dad Dennis came and met Porter and took us out to dinner. He drove here from Redding and got into town in the afternoon, and spent some time here. This morning they both left at 6 am. He drove Jeff to Bend, where he's staying with his friend Lily and her boyfriend Patrick's for a few months. His dad drove back to Redding.
Yesterday was my friend Logan Mattox's 19th birthday. He recently left for basic training and it's the first year I haven't spent his birthday with him since we were 10/11! I talked to his mom, though, who is like another mother to me. I wrote him a long letter that hopefully he gets soon, just about how crazy it is that he's 19, that he's in the army and I have a baby. Just how much different our lives are now then they were 8 years ago.
Anyways I know it's a short post but it was mainly to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! I love and miss you and can't wait for you to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment