I'm at stay at home mom and housewife, trying to make money, meals and memories stretch!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

8 months, 2 weeks

It has been way to long since I updated this blog, especially because I wanted to update it a lot more. But, I did lose internet for awhile. Porter and I moved! We moved out of my mom's house December 31st, and stayed with my dad, Lori, Ellie and Reid. It was so much fun and by the end I didn't want to move out and my dad wanted me to stay forever! Porter got to spend some quality time with his grandparents and aunt and uncle, it was awesome. Reid got to read to him at night, which was some of the cutest bed times we've had. But, it only lasted for a few days =( we moved into our apartment in Sellwood January 9th, and have loved it. It's so nice having a place with just us. Jeff, Porter's dad, lives here with us and our friend Josh stays here a lot. He love's Porter like his own, it's pretty cute.
Development's with Porter:
  • He sleeps through the night! Yes!! He only wakes up one or two times during the night and it's just to eat then he's asleep again. That started around 12/13 weeks
  • He sits up all on his own. Some times it's better then others, but he's pretty good at it now. That started around 6/7 months
  • He crawls!!! Yeah! He started with rolling hardcore, and really he got around faster rolling. It was like he was crawling places. Now he does this cute army crawl/scoot thing and he's gotten really good and really fast. This started around 7/8 months
  • He eats everything. All sorts of baby food, baby mum-mums (rice cake things), biter biscuits (gerber), tomato slices, banana chunks, sucks on honeydew melon, really any food he loves. He stopped breast-feeding (by weaning himself) at 12/13 weeks and has been eating baby food+ since 4 months
I know, pretty exciting stuff!!
In other family news, Jeff and I are getting married! We have tentatively set our wedding date for October 10th, 2010, but it is subject to change. Although, if
we change it we will know within the next week, so save the date! I don't have a lot of my families addresses so if you're close to me, send me yours! I would love all my family to come... Amber, my sister, might be the one making the wedding cake, too! Awesome!
Anyways, it's getting to late now, and I need to go to bed. Woohee, 11:30 and I'm so worn out! Man, I am getting old already ha-ha. But first, here's a couple pictures for y'all, just so you know how we're lookin' these days =)

This is Jeff, Porter and I just one afternoon, playin on photobooth

This is Porter in his little baby walker, we took this picture on my computer with photobooth using one of the many fun effects. Porter loves watching the baby on screen!


This last one is a photo shoot I did for Holly Andres when I was pregnant. My mom, Amber and I all posed for a few different shots with different outfits for her, and this is the one she emailed me. It was, hot, fun, and my cousin Simon got to tag along!

No comments:

Post a Comment