I'm at stay at home mom and housewife, trying to make money, meals and memories stretch!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get this belly fat gone!

I know.. I know... We should love and accept our bodies, not talk down about ourselves and not give in to societies idea of "beautiful" but it really boils down to this: My doctor told me for my height I am considered borderline OBESE! I know, it's crazy, and I don't really feel or look like it, but it's the truth. Next month I am changing everything though, eating habits, exercise routines, and drinking. I really need to get my body on lock. When I look at my pre-pregnancy weight I wish I could just wave a magic wand and be there again. A lot of people say to me "oh it's fine! you just had a baby!" well my baby is now closer to three then two, so save yourselves, I don't need to hear it because that is just not an excuse anymore! I've downloaded a few work out apps for my iPhone, I am going to try to go to the gym here more frequently, and next month I am going to be making a lot healthier meal. I read another blogger that had a bunch of crock pot freezer meals so I am going to attempt that, but I have a bunch of other meals planned out. A lot of her meals were a little to bland for me, I need more vegetables then that. I also think I am going to help my family move into being vegetarian again, or at least eating very little red meat. Porter wont mind, he usually doesn't eat the servings of meat we give him anyways.

On a side note- speaking of Porter eating!! Holy jesus! This kid can eat and eat and eat! I think he's going through a massive never ending growth spurt, because he eats non stop yet still looks like a twig. Freakin' A.

Okay back on track. I really want to be in good habits, because I have baby fever so bad and I really want to have a little girl, but I don't want to do that while I'm this weight. When I was pregnant with Porter I gained 62 lbs, if I gained that again right now I'd be over 200 so pregnancy is just not happening. I also want to be in healthier eating habits already, and I want Jeff and Porter to have them in place so while I am pregnant I will not be tempted to eat junk by their bad habits haha.

Well, now that it's 3:30 am I think I might actually try to sleep!

-Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment