I'm at stay at home mom and housewife, trying to make money, meals and memories stretch!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring break and on

So the major lesson I learned while my husband was on spring break? I get much more done when he's gone! Haha. So now the spring cleaning can start, and I have developed a nice little list. I'm looking at this years spring cleaning as a good time to also start better routines of cleaning, making a better schedule for things so I don't overlook them or scramble to get things done. Once my plan is complete I will get it posted for all the world to see and then I'll probably stick to it otherwise suffer Internet embarrassment. The biggest project I have right now, and one I'm starting today, is to go through all Porters clothes and figure out which are to small (which is a lot since he's growing so much right now) and start to figure out how to reuse them for other clothes! It's really a task I don't want to do right now but I know it will pay off. So, here goes nothin!!! Happy spring cleaning everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment