I'm at stay at home mom and housewife, trying to make money, meals and memories stretch!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

An Easter day blog? I thought today would be packed full of stuff to do with Porter, but really it's been pretty relaxed, aside from all the eggs and candy in this house it doesn't really feel like a holiday at all! Porter's pretty hyped up right now and keeps taking sips, or "little ones" as he calls them, of my coffee without asking. So since today hasn't been very full of anything I decided "what the heck, I'll work out today too!" and for some reason decided I should do even more then I normally do. My candy and coffee belly did not appreciate that very much inside, but hopefully outside it will. I was so beat! I did like 200 donkey kicks in less then five minutes! I think there is something wrong with my brain. And you know the craziest part? Now, half an hour later, I am not feeling it at all, I think I need to do 100 more jumping jacks or something. Jeeeeeze. I have to admit this though, I cannot do push ups anymore. I could only do like 10 today, my arms are so weak now, they shake like crazy and threaten to collapse at any moment. Little by little, I keep telling myself. I can do sit ups and bicycle crunches like crazy, but push ups killllll me. I have found the biggest pros and cons of working out at home this week, too. Pro- Porter is a GREAT weight on my legs for leg lifts or for my arms or whatever I really need a weight for. And con- Porter is to funny for his own good. He makes lots of jokes while I try to work out and shows me how it's done the whole time. As funny as it is, I end up not doing what I set out to and have to stop before  I want to. Also, sometimes it makes me very self conscious. 

Now I am sitting here asking myself why I wrote this blog.... Hummmm. What there a point? Maybe not.... Well, Happy Easter, I'm going to go do some more chalk drawing with Porter!

No comments:

Post a Comment